Lizzzzzzz. Remember that text you sent me our sophomore year? I couldn't stop laughing about it last night. When I got the text, I was sitting on the second to last row in a classroom in the basement of the JKB. I never get service down there, but thank goodness I got it for this one. I actually laughed out loud. I had to cover my mouth as the tears started streaming down my face. I don't know, maybe we are the only two people who think this is so funny:
'I wish you were here in my class. There is a boy wiping blood off his forehead with little pieces of paper....whaaaaaaaaat?'
Really though, who does that?
Kids are so funny. I missed you today. I kept thinking the whole day, "Where is Amber?" and then I would remember that you are never coming back in. Sad day! Love you anyways!
ReplyDelete