I'm pretty sure, positive, that Andrew and I are the favorite aunt and uncle. It could be because we pretended that the large beanbag in the basement was a big mud hole, and played that we had to help Scarlett and Henry out of the mud, and sometimes get in with them, over and over and over and over.... and over again. It could also be because we "let" Scarlett eat some of our chocolate bar (I found her hiding in a dark room with the chocolate munching away--so funny). Or it could be because I let Henry drag me around the house because "you need to show me something" all the time. Could they get any cuter?
Favorite quote: "Can I have some juice for the road?" --Henry, age 2 1/2
Some other highlights were feasting on Shannon's DELICIOUS food all break, and guessing Russ' favorite movie for Christmas to go along with his new Bluray player. We bought the movie on a whim, and later that day Russ was telling us how he loved Inception. Andrew is the best guesser, he always know the perfect presents for people. Which means he also got me some great things for Christmas. Dry Shampoo, love it! A new hair blow dryer, dries my hair faster, blessing. And a few other gems. He also volunteered to fill the stockings each year (score) and of course, that meant (and means) a lot of good candy, and chocolate from the greatest Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Good work, Santa.
Student teaching is going faaaaaaabulously! I am already too attached to those kids and dread leaving them in six weeks. Accounting is... going. I know it's not a recreational activity for Andrew, but he's a good sport to stick with it and he is hanging in there. Good news is he doesn't have class tomorrow! Hooray for canceled career fairs.
don't worry--I totally forgot to take pictures too! oh well, that's what blogging is for, right? :) also, what is dry shampoo?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awesome! I don't get to see you as much these days so I'm glad for the updates. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a great time. I'm glad things are going well. I need to see you sometime. Love ya!
ReplyDelete