
We paid for a 3D movie, then changed our minds and asked if we could get a refund and see a regular movie. The ticket guy lowered his voice and pulled out two tickets(?) from his pocekt and said, "Here, you can have these." We are wondering the same thing you might be, are they real, free passes to the movies? I'll let you know when we find out.
Next we went to Carrabbas for dinner. Oh. My. Goodness. Deliciousness. Andrew insisted we go back tonight because it was so good. And I agreed. (But we aren't at Carrabbas, and we'll probably eat tomato soup and bread--which we made--for dinner. Not quite the same, but close enough.)
And then, we came home and ate our cake.

Our one year old frozen cake. My mom said they wrapped it up really well. She was not lying. there were about 10 layers of foil, then 10 more layers of press and stick plastic wrap. Guess what, it was actually edible, I actually liked it. The cake part was a little dry, but the chocolate on top and the middle filling was just as delicious as it was a year ago. Really the only difference was the way it looked:

1.14.10

1.14.11
Here's to another good year!
Congrats you two!!! I'm glad you had a good time and here is to many more years to come!
ReplyDelete