Monday, November 1, 2010

Round two

As part of my teacher preparation, I am in a 6th grade classroom from Oct 26- Nov 22. As a bonus, we were there during Halloween, super exciting. We even got to parade around the school in front of the parents, priceless. The girl on the left is Heather, we are teacher partners. She is fabulous. The girl on the right is Kindy, also great, but not my partner.

Heather and I finally figured out how to organize our plan books. It's not so simple when the schedule changes daily!

Round two with Henry at the zoo. He has to be the most adorable kid ever. I love this picture. Henry loves riding the marry go round and insisted on riding the horse. Unfortunately, there is no horse on the marry go round at the zoo, so he is riding this (what is it?).

As you can see, it poured the whole time we were there. It was great because the zoo was empty. And guess what? Yup, it stopped as soon as we started walking out to the car.

side note: I do not know ANYBODY who loves chocolate and candy more than Henry. It is the funniest thing ever. If I'm with him, he ALWAYS points me in the direction of where he knows candy is kept. I found him yesterday trying to open a jar of lintels, thinking they were little pieces of chocolate.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...