Friday, August 6, 2010

Funny Happenings

I've been meaning to blog this for a while...


In March, I was in a 1st grade class getting some teaching experience. It was my turn to read to the class. I was wearing pointy black shoes (above). As the students were gathering on the rug, one little boy looked at my shoes, pointed to me, then exclaimed, "You are a WITCH!"

Meet Ralph Eastwood. Completely fictional character created by Wesley Bosco on 7/20/10. (You can find artwork by Wesley thoughout the Bosco house, this is a favorite)

One of my responsibilities at work is to reply to the mail we receive from prisons. There is an incarcerated student who has taken multiple courses, and I have had a lot of correspondence with this student. In his latest letter, he wrote:
"I noticed your last initial changed, that is typically indicative of getting married, congratulations!"


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! Thats crazy, maybe a little creepy :)! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! Oh man I miss those days :) Love the blog girl... and your pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...