Last Wednesday and Thursday I had SEP (student, educator, parent) conferences. They went great, but I am glad they are over. It was a ton of work before, and I was at school until 8:00 those two nights. One boy told me he would "get on the horse and ride it" when we set some goals. The best part was that he was DEAD SERIOUS, so I couldn't laugh, but I wanted to.
This morning I woke up at 8:23 (without an alarm). I can usually sleep in with the best of them, so this was an early start to a great day. I went over to my aunts house and she showed us how she makes candy. Who knew that you had to stir fudge until it turned creamy? I thought after you poured it on the slab and it cooled, you were done. Guess not.
Hopefully this class helped us improve our cooking skills. :)
We made almond bark popcorn, carmel covered pretzels, and fudge rolls. Yummm
And then I got to spend the rest of the day with this handsome guy. I love him so much.

You look beautiful Boz!!! Im the worst borrowing friend ever! I promise to bring your graduation gown and cap over soon. Its been in our car since the day after graduation. Im pathetic! Love you :).
ReplyDeleteWow Amber! I am so excited for you that you are a teacher! Not only that but the same exact teaching job I had 10 years ago!!! (Hannah turned 10 two days ago) That is so crazy! Sounds like you are loving it and doing a great job! I enjoyed reading your blogging all about it. And I love your hair cut. It is very cute. Hopefully we will be out there soon to see you guys...
ReplyDelete