And now, another drum roll.....
Andrew was accepted into the MACC (Masters of accounting) program at BYU, and I accepted a teaching job for next fall! I will be teaching a 5th/6th split class at Westridge Elementary school. I am thrilled to teach at the Elementary school I went to. I student taught at Westridge in a 5th/6th class and recently found out that I will be taking over that class which means I will know about half of my students before the year starts. That is a REAL bonus for a first year teacher.
As for the summer? Andrew is driving to SLC everyday for an internship, and I am.... well, if you hear about anyone that needs to hire for June and July, let me know!
Yay. Congrats all around
ReplyDeletePlease tell her congrats for me that is so so exciting and that is so great for both you and Andrew. Love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats all the way around! I also went to Westridge and love that school.
ReplyDelete