Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well...

*My hair is lighter and I love it!
*I graduated.
*Andrew finished the accounting Jr. core.
*We are leaving for Disneyland on Friday.
*I am substituting for a teacher on maternity leave.
*Andrew is doing an internship in SLC this summer.
*We are also going to the beach and Universal Studio.
*Did I mention I'm done with class, tests, homework etc. YIPPY!
*This would be way better with pictures. And pictures were taken. Some are on my sisters' facebook (Karissa or Alexis Bosco) and my mother in law has graduation ones.
*Speaking of in-laws, I have the best. Seriously. I am so lucky.
*I got some Amber Vanilla scented face shimmer for Easter from my mom. She is hilarious; she can't pass up stuff for me that says Amber on it. It's too tempting.
*Happy spring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...