Saturday, April 9, 2011

Am I there yet?


YES! Yesterday was my last day of student teaching. Hallelujahhhhhhhh!

And I get a spring break this year. I will be doing all sorts of great things like cleaning, going to the dentist, applying for jobs. What a fun break.

I am excited for Wednesday though. I'm going for it; I'm dying my hair blond. Alexis already has blond hair, but Karissa and I are dying our hair blond too. We will be blond sisters once more (that hasn't happened since we were like 7). I just love these sisters of mine. They are the best.


Cheers to graduation next week!

PS. who is praying for snow?! STOP IT!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'm so excited. We are trying to do something before I leave and I would love to see your blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY FOR BEING DONE!!!! Also, you HAVE to post pictures of you hair! I'm so excited to see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...