I have been at Westridge for four weeks. Jimmer has been mentioned at least once every day I've been there. When the full size Jimmer was in the paper, we had no choice--we had to hang him up (and I had the honor of gluing him together). Jimmer finds his way into spelling sentences and vocabulary books in my classroom. My students are sooooo Jimmered.

Yesterday when I took the kids to PE, I heard the teacher say she'd already seen 11 Jimmers that day. It was only 11:15. (And three came from my class).

After school, they turned the BYU fight song over the loud speaker. There was mass chaos: kids running down the hall, screaming, singing, jumping, pushing... You think BYU is crazy?
That is awesome that they played the song! I love college sports and all the excitement. I need to see you soon since I'll be leaving after graduation so let's plan it.
ReplyDelete