Please answer the following question: what is the color of blood in our veins?
*
**
*
Did you think blue?
That is what I wrote down today in science when asked the same question.
Well guess what? I learned that our blood in our veins is not blue. In fact, it is red.
You may have been told that it is blue in our body, and turns red when it hits the air. (false)
You may have been brainwashed by BYU t-shirts "I bleed blue." (false)
Or maybe your teacher just flat out told you. (false)
THERE IS NO BLUE BLOOD.
When you get your blood drawn, it goes into a tube that has no air; therefore, the blood never touches air. So if it goes into the tube red, it is red in our body also.
cool huh?
i'm confused. is this a joke?
ReplyDeletedon't feel bad, i didn't learn until high school what acoustic meant.
I'm still a little skeptical but ok.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love this.
ReplyDelete