Friday, April 5, 2013
A LOT of pictures
I am returning to work Monday. Bummer. Being a stay at home mom is the best. But I will miss teaching--I am not going back after this year. I believe I am a better person, and will be a better mom, because of the experiences I've had and things I've learned. Teaching 6th grade is a perfect fit for me. I love those kids and I'm glad I get to end the year with them. I told them I'd bring lots of pictures of Ella to show them, so, if you want, you can look at them too. But I am warning you: there are A LOT. (One of my students spelled a lot 'allought' in a paper. I later asked him how to spell a lot, and he answered, "it depends what kind you are talking about.')
Posted by
The Smiths
at
7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













She is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAmber she is beautiful! So happy for you and happy things are going well.
ReplyDeleteLove ya