Thursday, January 12, 2012

Extraordinary my old friend

My class is starting a newspaper for the 5/6 grade.  They are STOKED.  So excited, they want to continue it for the rest of the year.  I told them to choose a section they want to write for and persuade me why they'd be the best for that.
These are some of my favorite reasons:


  • Well, I am really creative because well I am a kid not an adult. Aren't all kids having dreams, I mean I know I do.
  • All of my ideas are good, not bad.
  • Have you ever noticed how funny I am? (wanted to do the entertainment section)
  • P.P.S. If I do get to be in the advice column, do I have to go by one of those phony fake names?
  • Extraordinary my old friend. (yup, that was in the middle of the paragraph...   ?)

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I'm so glad that I can hear some everyday moments in the classroom again by living through you. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...