Monday, December 5, 2011

kiss me, I'm dead

I passed a casual conversation while roaming my room during science. We were doing an activity about dominant and recessive traits. It went something like this:

girl (talking to two boys):  so, which one of you will get a date first?
boy 1 (point to the other):  you have no chance.
boy 2: well some day I'm going to be rich and famous.
me: how are you going to get rich and famous?
boy 2: I always have new ideas in my head.  I'm an inventor.
boy 1: you are not an inventor.  I am an inventor.
girl: so do you think you will marry a dominant wife, or a recessive wife?

Yesterday we were at Andrew's parent's house and our nephew, Henry, was playing dead.  He was on my lap and I was so surprised at how long he was able to keep his eyes shut and not make a sound.  After a few more seconds he whispered, "kiss me, I'm dead." We laughed.  I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes popped open and he was up and going again.  HAHA.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. The best think about kids is the crazy crap they say. seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...