Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smartwater

I had to buy a bottle of Smartwater yesterday. It was the only kind in the vending machine. I felt like it was one of those things that people buy because it is cool and will make you cool. But really, it's just more expensive tap water.

But...

I'm converted now. I love it. It tastes good--no plasticy weird taste. It comes in a slender bottle that is easy to grip. It slides in and out of my backpack without make loud sounds. And there is a cute little fish on the inside of the bottle that gets bigger when the bottle is filled with water.

1 comment:

  1. I love these bottles cause they are thicker plastic and don't get beat up in your backpack, but I left mine at work the other day and I think it is gone! Sad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...